We provide these Free clinics to give you as much time as you need to discuss your pet's general health, or a more specific concern, in a relaxed atmosphere, either at the surgery or, for a small fee, at home.
Many of our clients appreciate this support and the opportunity to bring their pet in for free checks and advice. Our popular clinics include:
- Weight watchers (for pets of all ages)
- Older pet checks (over 8 years of age)
- Ante-natal checks (any time before or during pregnancy)
- Flea and worm control (including help with administering treatments)
- Diabetes support
- Ear cleaning
- Dental checks (for pets of all ages)
- New puppy and kitten care
- Adolescent health check (6 months of age)
- Bereavement counselling
- Post operative checks
- Removal of stitches
However, as a general rule, if you have any non-urgent concerns our fully qualified veterinary nurses will be very happy to see you.
These clinics are held on weekdays at most of our surgeries. Please call your surgery to book an appointment.